Wacky Wednesday: A Helpful Article - Synopses

Oh, the dreaded synopsis! But so very often, they need to be written. When I got requests from #Pitmad for queries and synopses, I usually had my queries prepared, but had been hoping against hope that my synopsis would not be necessary. (Actually, having a synopsis wasn't necessary to finding my publishing company - but that doesn't lesson the importance of knowing how to write on and having one prepared!) While panicking and running around in circles, a writer friend sent a link to this article my way, and I was able to calm down and actually get somewhere.

To not bore you by repeating what is in the article, I will simply link you to it! It is very clear, concise, and to the point, just like a synopsis should be, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment